Returns a Address object and an array of Unspent Transaction objects for the Address specified by the
By default, only minimal Transaction information is returned. For additional Transaction details use the ?showtxn=1 and showtxnio=1 query parameters.
Example Output (from here
- Address object For a full breakdown of the elements
- Transaction details and Pagination
- Values and Currency How we handle values and currencies
- Request object
- Supported Chains
- There is no sensitive or custom information in the data returned by this API method.
- HTTP or HTTPS
- No API key required, but subjected to usage/rate limits.
- If API key provided, then subject to Usage Tiers.