Transaction Detail and Pagination
Transaction objects are returned by multiple methods, in varying levels of detail. The API will give you less detail by default, and you can add URL params to increase the detail level. In general:
- No url param will show the minimal information (usually just the id of the Transaction)
- ?showtxn=1 will show Transaction information
- ?showtxnio=1 will show Tranaction information and the Inputs and Outputs for the Transaction
Be warned that just requesting ?showtxnio=1 every time will considerably slow down the response time of the API and increase the amount of data you'll receive in each API call. Only turn these options on when you're sure you need the additional information.
Note Transaction return by Address functions have a special set of extra info to that reflects the relationship between the Transaction and the Address.
- BTC Block with minimal Transaction information
- BTC Transaction with medium information
- BTC Transaction with maximum information
see Transaction object for more information.
Address methods that return Transactions also support Pagination. Use ?records=100 to return Transactions in batches of 100 Use $skip=100 to paginate between batches. Note that this is an offset
So, return the first 100 results ?=records=100
Return records 101-200 ?records=100&skip=100
Return records 201-300 ?records=100&skip=200